We understand how time-consuming and overwhelming searching for a new career opportunity can be. That’s why at Five Stones Medical Staffing, we take the stress out of the search by providing personable and unbeatable around-the-clock service. We work with you one-on-one to ensure we match your experience, skills, and interest with a rewarding position. Whether you are interested in a temporary assignment, per diem work, or a permanent position, our team of experts will work with you to find the perfect fit.
Five Stones Medical Staffing partners with a wide variety of facilities including
- Long Term Care & Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Rehabilitative Facilities
- Radiology Centers
- Private Practice, Urgent Care & Clinic Settings
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
At Five Stones Medical Staffing, we strive to achieve long-term partnerships, and recognize that our success depends on your satisfaction with our staff and services. We understand, and appreciate the enormous level of trust you have placed in us by choosing our partnership. In return, we are committed to solidifying a personal partnership with you, and find you that next position that will satisfy your personal, professional, and financial needs.
Your happiness as a fellow employee is our priority! We appreciate your referrals to your colleagues and peers. To show our appreciation, we offer generous referral bonuses with every successful referral of a friend or colleague. Feel free to reach out today to learn more about our referral programs and to start earning money outside of your regular shifts
Reasons to work with Five Stones Medical Staffing
- Conduct a confidential, customized search for suitable openings, based on your skill set, experience level and preferences.
- Provide access to ‘hidden’ opportunities not publicly advertised
- Provide a comprehensive profile of the employer including expectations, organizational and supervisory reporting structures, corporate culture, advancement opportunities, and total compensation package
- Edit and proof-read resume, and other application materials